12月21号，CITYPlusFM邀请你一起投入大自然的怀抱！早上7点我们从PJ出发，前往知知港，参观Titi Eco Farm。逛逛农场、看看动物，然后你亲自采摘的蔬果将会烹调成你的午餐。吃饱喝足之后，再在知知港散步打卡拍照。
报名费请汇款至8009445195 (CENSE MEDIA SDN BHD – Cimb Bank Berhad) 以下的户口并将收据电邮至 firstname.lastname@example.org 。
Unlimited flavours 我们旅行中之知知港站，是由U Mobile为你呈现。
- This #Unlimited Flavours 我们旅行中芙蓉站(“Event”) is organized by CITY Plus FM in collaboration with U Mobile Sdn Bhd (“U Mobile”) which will commence at 08:00 on 26 October2019 and will end at 16:00 on 26 September 2019. This Event is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter Inc.
- By participating in this Event, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions below (“Terms and Conditions”).
Participation of the Event
- This Event is open to all Malaysian citizens with personal Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube accounts.
- Each participant will be required to provide their contact details (i.e. name, identification number, contact number and email address) and proof of payment (Bank-in slip / copy of the transaction) to CITYPlus FM for verification purposes.
- CITYPlus FM reserves the right to reject any participant without any proof of payment.
- Participants who are below the age of 18 years old are deemed to have obtained the consent of their parents or guardians to participate in this Event
- To participate in this Event Challenges, you must:
(i) Complete the task give and utilize all the assets given during the challenge (ii) Include the following hashtags in your Comment: #UMobile #UnlimitedFlavours; and (iii) Ensure that your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube account has been set to ‘Public’.
- Winners will be determined based on creativity, comment, and completion of steps set out in Paragraphs 3 (a) and (e).
- You warrant and represent that:-
(i) Your Comment does not at any time infringe or violate any laws or any third party’s rights including but not limited to privacy rights, intellectual property rights, copyright, moral rights, trademarks or business name; (ii) Your Comment is original and has never been displayed or published in any media form, including but not limited to the internet, social media, radio, video, television broadcast and has never been used or submitted in connection with any contest held in Malaysia; (iii) Your Comment does not contain any unlawful, obscene, scandalous or inappropriate picture, gesture, statement or language or material of any kind including but not limited to words or symbols that might be considered offensive to individuals of any race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group, nor include threats to any person, place, business or group; and (iv) You must have the permission to use the audio and visuals of everyone featured in your Comment in any and all media without compensation.
- CITYPlus FM may remove or disqualify any Comment it deems inappropriate at its sole discretion.
- When you complete the steps listed in Paragraph 3(a) and (e) above, you will be deemed to be a participant of the Challenges. No entry form is required.
- You may post multiple Comments throughout the day (26 October 2019) but each participant can only win one prize.
- At the end of the Event, CITYPlus FM and U Mobile will evaluate your based on creativity, comments, and appropriateness and any other criteria it deems fit. CITYPlus FM & U Mobile will select a total of 3 Grand Prize winners and 2 Consolation Prize winners who will each receive the following prizes in following challenges during the trip:
Challenge 1: 1 Prize winners Challenge 2: 1 Prize winners Challenge 3: 1 Prize winners and 2 Consolation Prize winners
- CITYPlus FM and U Mobile will announce the winner before the end of the event and the names and comments/entries of the winners, to be posted on U Mobile’s Facebook Page by 27 October 2019 (Announcement of Winners of the 3 challenges)
- CITYPlus FM may use any other method or medium it deems fit to notify the winners.
- CITYPlus FM may select the next most creative entry as the winner after 3 failed attempts to contact any of the winners.
- The winner must collect the prize at the time, date and venue to be notified by CITYPlus FM to the winner. If the winner is unable to collect the prize on the date or venue specified, the winner may appoint a representative to collect on the winner’s behalf by producing a letter of authorization containing the representative’s details such as name, NRIC/passport number, contact number and email address.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash in full or in part.