Unlimited Flavours：我们旅行中之芙蓉站, 由 U Mobile 为你呈现
|行程||7:00am||在Jaya One 集合及出发|
芙蓉和谐老街宗教导览 – Masjid Jamek — 三师爷庙 — 列圣宫 — 天后宫 — 谭公庙 — 文昌庙 — 芙蓉圣母往见堂 — 锡克庙 — Sri Bala 兴都庙
|2:00pm||返回 Jaya One|
Terms and Conditions for Unlimited Flavours 我们旅行中芙蓉站！
- This #Unlimited Flavours 我们旅行中芙蓉站(“Event”) is organized by CITY Plus FM in collaboration with U Mobile Sdn Bhd (“U Mobile”) which will commence at 08:00 on 21 September 2019 and will end at 16:00 on 21 September 2019. This Event is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter Inc.
- By participating in this Event, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions below (“Terms and Conditions”).
- Participation of the Event
- a) This Event is open to all Malaysian citizens with personal Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube accounts.
- b) Each participant will be required to provide their contact details (i.e. name, identification number, contact number and email address) and proof of payment (Bank-in slip / copy of the transaction) to CITY Plus FM for verification purposes.
- c) CITY Plus FM reserves the right to reject any participant without any proof of payment.
- d) Participants who are below the age of 18 years old are deemed to have obtained the consent of their parents or guardians to participate in this Event
- e) To participate in this Event Challenges, you must:
(i) Complete the task give and utilize all the assets given during the challenge
(ii) Include the following hashtags in your Comment: #UMobile #UnlimitedFlavours; and
(iii) Ensure that your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube account has been set to ‘Public’.
- f) Winners will be determined based on creativity, comment, and completion of steps set out in Paragraphs 3 (a) and (e).
- g) You warrant and represent that:-
(i) Your Comment does not at any time infringe or violate any laws or any third party’s rights including but not limited to privacy rights, intellectual property rights, copyright, moral rights, trademarks or business name;
(ii) Your Comment is original and has never been displayed or published in any media form, including but not limited to the internet, social media, radio, video, television broadcast and has never been used or submitted in connection with any contest held in Malaysia;
(iii) Your Comment does not contain any unlawful, obscene, scandalous or inappropriate picture, gesture, statement or language or material of any kind including but not limited to words or symbols that might be considered offensive to individuals of any race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group, nor include threats to any person, place, business or group; and
(iv) You must have the permission to use the audio and visuals of everyone featured in your Comment in any and all media without compensation.
- h) CITY Plus FM may remove or disqualify any Comment it deems inappropriate at its sole discretion.
- i) When you complete the steps listed in Paragraph 3(a) and (e) above, you will be deemed to be a participant of the Challenges. No entry form is required.
- j) You may post multiple Comments throughout the day (21stSeptember 2019) but each participant can only win one prize.
- a) At the end of the Event, CITY Plus FM and U Mobile will evaluate your based on creativity, comments, and appropriateness and any other criteria it deems fit. CITY Plus FM & U Mobile will select a total of 3 Grand Prize winners and 2 Consolation Prize winners who will each receive the following prizes in following challenges during the trip:
Challenge 1 : 1 Prize winners
Challenge 2 : 1 Prize winners
Challenge 3 : 1 Prize winners and 2 Consolation Prize winners
- b) CITY Plus FM and U Mobile will announce the winner before the end of the event and the names and comments/entries of the winners, to be posted on U Mobile’s Facebook Page by 22 September 2019 (Announcement of Winners of the 3 challenges)
- c) CITY Plus FM may use any other method or medium it deems fit to notify the winners.
- d) CITY Plus FM may select the next most creative entry as the winner after 3 failed attempts to contact any of the winners.
- e) The winner must collect the prize at the time, date and venue to be notified by CITY Plus FM to the winner. If the winner is unable to collect the prize on the date or venue specified, the winner may appoint a representative to collect on the winner’s behalf by producing a letter of authorization containing the representative’s details such as name, NRIC/passport number, contact number and email address.
- f) The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash in full or in part.
- g) The prize is given on “as is” basis. CITY Plus FM is not responsible for the merchantability of the prizes. CITY Plus FM reserves the right to substitute the prize with that of similar value at any time without prior notice.
- a) CITY Plus FM decisions on any matter relating to this Challenges are final and binding on all participants. If any matters arise which are not covered in these Terms and Conditions, they will be determined solely by U Mobile.
- b) U Mobile may change any of these Terms and Conditions including terminating or suspending this Contest and extending the Contest Period. Any such change will be announced on our website. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions on our website and if you do not agree to any of the changes, you must immediately cease participation in the Contest.
- c) All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the participants. To the extent permitted by law, U Mobile excludes all liability in connection with this Contest. All participants and if the participants are below 18 years of age, their parents or guardians, agree to release U Mobile from and indemnify U Mobile against all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, for loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) or breach of any of these Terms and Conditions; whether direct or indirect, special or consequential arising out of participation in this Contest including your Comment.
- d) By participating in the Contest, all participants: –
(i) consent for U Mobile to collect, record, hold, store, use and disclose their personal information for purposes which are necessary or related to the participation in the Contest;
(ii) consent for U Mobile to disclose or publish their personal information such as their names and identities and any general information that U Mobile sees fit about the participants in any media, marketing or advertising materials; and
(iii) grant U Mobile the absolute and unrestricted right to modify, use and publish any still or moving images of the participants for any promotional, marketing, commercial or other related purpose, without any payment or compensation.
- e) The Contest and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia. The participants agree that the Courts of Malaysia have jurisdiction over all matters arising from this Contest.